मंगलवार, 4 जनवरी 2022

When Sai Baba appeared in the middle of the road to save the life of his devotee, then everyone was stunned to see what happened.

 When Sai Baba appeared in the middle of the road to save the lives of his devotees, seeing his real form, people lost their sweat, you are seeing Sai Jeevan Garland, that's the thing about a small village in Lone Kanpur, where the name Shubham used to be a devotee of Sai Baba, he was a great devotee of Sai Baba and used to feed biscuits to dogs on Thursday and used to come there after feeding poor people,

Seeing this, Sai Baba's infinite blessings began to be on him, Shubham got a job in a good place, there I started earning a lot, one day at 11:00, it started raining very heavily and he left for his house. That probably by the time I reach the rain will stop on the way but it did not happen Sourav was leaving the highway with his bike and due to this he could not see anything well Still he was moving forward, suddenly a huge truck was coming from behind at a very high speed, that truck and Shubham's bike was about to collide, only then Sai Baba came and stood with a very huge body. The truck driver himself told this thing, he tells that whenever we have to brake the truck, then we apply the brake very slowly and then our truck comes under control but the surprising thing was that I Seeing Sai Baba did not apply brakes, yet how did that truck stop suddenly?That truck driver still could not understand this, after that I saw Sai Baba sitting behind a person riding a bike, I suddenly panicked at a very high speed and I drove my truck along with the biker. And tried to stop him in gestures, I hit that bike man at a very high speed Hinted that you stop your bike immediately, then he stopped his brother, as soon as I went to tell that biker to tell him, I got a little nervous seeing Sai Baba was not there and I started telling that boy Sai Baba has saved your life this morning. I was coming ahead of the truck, when suddenly Sai Baba appeared in front of me and on hearing this the brakes of the truck automatically applied, you were happy and surprised, first of all he thanked Sai Baba and said to that trucker That Sai Baba lives in my veins, I love him with all my heart, I worship him every day, that's why maybe he did all this to save my life today, this truck driver said I never Didn't see or felt God but maybe because of your true devotion I got darshan of Sai Baba today and started thanking Shubham then you told that when I was on the highway I felt that suddenly my bike It has become very heavy but I adopt it, today I believe this to be true, it is the power in devotion, whose example I have seen today, from today onwards I also refuse Sai Baba from my heart.I will and will worship him with my true heart so that he too stays with me like you, if you like this true incident of ours, then definitely like share and subscribe the video, we will meet Kaur with a special video till then Thank you very much

Web results

 

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

पूजा करते समय यह चीज गिर जाए तो समझो साक्षात साईं भगवान खड़े हैं पास विशेष संकेत

 जय साईं राम स्वागत है आप सभी का आपके अपने चैनल पर तो जैसा कि आप सभी जानते हैं कि हम सभी बाबा को प्रतिमा पर मूर्ति पर माला चढ़ाते हैं घर की ...