गुरुवार, 6 जनवरी 2022

Sai himself came to return the lost purse of a devotee going to shirdi, then everyone including the bus driver were stunned.

 When the lost purse of his devotees returned during the Shirdi yatra, they themselves went to Shirdi after seeing Sai Nath, everyone's senses were blown away Hello friends, all of you are warmly welcome to our YouTube channel, friends, you believe in Sai Baba or not, but Sai We keep seeing and hearing the miracle of

Those who have shared their experience with us, so let's know friends, what happened on this day that the flood of MCD had to come to their devotees or if it happened to return, then let's know the story of Anju Sharma, her friends, my name is Anju Sharma. By the way, I fast on every Thursday of Sai Baba that I believe in Sai Baba wholeheartedly, I am an exclusive devotee of Sai Baba. about 2018 as far as i remember
It was the month of April. I was going to Shirdi to travel by bus because I used to worship Sai selflessly. Baba had infinite grace on me. Sai never let me down when I left for Shirdi by bus. Yes, suddenly a big shark person came and started begging from him, I saw that no one is giving him and he was very helpless and disappointed that the condition was not seen from me, I immediately took out fifty rupees and started fast, everything is going well. Had been
Suddenly I fell asleep when I woke up, I saw that my mobile offers were not at my place, I was very cheap after seeing this, I started remembering Baba and started saying that I do not even have any money and everything Money is also there, my atm card was also in it.
So I came in front of Baba, I said that I always feed the poor and help the needy, I am no one in this world, my father, remove my sorrows, I have come back saying that I have come to the bus. I had made a reservation for both of them to go, due to which I had no problem in coming home, I had spent some time at home that I was sleeping disappointedly on the terrace, then suddenly I saw that the person to whom I had given ₹ 50 was The wind felt outside my house that I was on the terrace and as soon as I reached I saw that
There was no one there, I asked the worker from my home, then came to know that yes had come here, he said that in this committee of the house, I sat and narrated the whole thing to the worker in detail, she was also surprised to hear that too. I started telling me that Baba himself had come, you have seen your lost labor approach, you have seen that there is power in real devotion, whenever you call on Sainath with a sincere heart, Sai Baba comes running in some form or the other, just our devotion. the power must be unwavering towards them

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

पूजा करते समय यह चीज गिर जाए तो समझो साक्षात साईं भगवान खड़े हैं पास विशेष संकेत

 जय साईं राम स्वागत है आप सभी का आपके अपने चैनल पर तो जैसा कि आप सभी जानते हैं कि हम सभी बाबा को प्रतिमा पर मूर्ति पर माला चढ़ाते हैं घर की ...